Thursday, November 25, 2010

Vinstar's Diary

Today was the day!! From the moment I woke up I was walking on air! Nervous but excited I was ready to blow the roof of the place.

By 11:00 I set off to the studio to have a quick run though before I could prove to my fans what real rock is. We ran through about twenty times so we could get everything spick and span. This took us until 5:00 and we knew we had to be live and performing at 6:00. So we grabbed a limo and calmly drove on to the stage in London.

Appearing with the crowd shouting my name again and again, I made my way back stage to get myself in my costume. I and fellow band mates started down the narrow hallway… My heart was pounding…I could hear the crowd roaring and saw people beyond people shouting and screaming. I felt the smoke rise and felt the real feeling rock and roll. I sang all through the night until I stepped off stage.

I felt I had really rocked them dead and I was completely shattered after the performance. I had no energy left in me what so ever. It was 11:00 at night and I was very drowsy. Wearily I walked into the limo and made my way back home (the hotel). I dived onto my bed and fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment