Thursday, November 25, 2010

Harristar's Diary

Today was the day, I was going to perform in front of 100,000 people. Nervously I walked down the stairs guitar in my hand.Outside the door, walking down the street. I saw tons of people outside on the street with flags and sighns. Walking briskly into a building,witch the concert manager had provided. Getting the lift to the 7th floor. Walking out I saw a number of band members heading to room 4. When I got to room 4 I entered and chatted to the other band members.

Practice was difficult because my mind kept flicking over to the concert.I tried to keep my mind on practicing for the concert, but I couldn’t accidents were all over the place. The other guitarist snapped three strings, the drummer punctured a drum. Hopefully the concert will be better.

Sitting in the back of the limousine, I poured myself a glass of water. We rounded a bend and stopped in front of the heli pad were I was meeting the other band members. Stepping out I was greeted by a porter who rushed up to me and offered to take my guitar to the helicopter. Climbing into the helicopter I sat down. I was served with some drinks even though the ride was only fifteen minutes long.

We arrived through the roof of the stage and started paying as soon as we touched the ground. I was deafened by the sound of the crowd. It was amazing the band played brilliantly. Lights were shining in our faces, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment